Crochet William Shakespeare Doll Pattern

William Shakespeare! Possibly the most famous English poet/playwright, at the very least most of us have read him in school and of course his stories are ever present in media. I am a fan of the bard, and he is in fact the inspiration for the famous Ophelia's name (my cat if you hadn't clued in) as I was reading Hamlet at the time. I had a lot of fun making this one with all his puffs, ruffs, and cuffs although it always helps when a person has an iconic look and portraits to base it on.


This pattern is available for purchase on my Etsy shop (along with more details) or raverly.

It will come as a downloadable PDF, which includes multiple pictures to follow along with and is worked in one piece. This pattern is in English and uses US crochet terminology. 


finished version of the doll is also available. 

Comments

Popular Posts