Frida Kahlo Crochet Doll Pattern

  



Frida Kahlo was a Mexican painter that I imagine most people would recognize. This was a particularly interesting doll to research for, of course Frida is an interesting person and artist but her fashion was an entire other rabbit hole to go down. It is not often that I can find an actually collection showing somebody's clothes, which in a way made it harder to decide how best to represent Frida using only crochet. I also try not to make the dolls too complex and it was especially difficult to reign myself in with this one, but hopefully I did it justice. 


This pattern is available for purchase on my Etsy shop (along with more details) or raverly. 

It will come as a downloadable PDF, which includes multiple pictures to follow along with and is worked in one piece. This pattern is in English and uses US crochet terminology. 


finished version of the doll is also available. 



Comments

Popular Posts