About Me

I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. My favorite things to do are Cross Stitching and Sewing, although I do pickup a lot of side projects along the way!

My primary reason for starting this blog is I receive a lot of similar questions from individuals purchasing items from my Etsy site. I hope to be able to provide better answers to those questions, and maybe more help and tips as well. Not just to those who have purchased some of my items, but to anyone that loves to craft, or is interested in starting.

As my day job is in IT, I love spending my evenings and weekends on non technical, and relaxing crafts. It's my outlet from the daily grind and helps keep me sane. I love that my children enjoying crafting as well, although I will admit their artistic talents far exceed my own!

Popular Posts